...grow more and more! It's definately what I am focusing on right now. I am learning to respond to Mommy and Daddy when they rub Mommy's BIG belly. I liek to kick Daddy back when he feels for me. I have turned over completely twice this week! Ask Mommy about it, she could feel it and Daddy even got to see me move over! I am excited that I can really hear Mommy and Daddy when they talk to me or play music for me now. My brain is rapidly growing so that I love it when they share music and conversation with me (I eavesdrop on all of Mommy's conversations...shh, don't tell! I'm sneaky!). Like I said before, I am growing like crazy! This could be considered a "rapid growth period," like I will have again in Middle School! Mommy can also tell my sleep patterns, it's pretty rhythmic throughout the day (maybe I can give her a glimpse into what it will be like when I get out of here...nah, lets leave that a mystery for her, she'll love that). Some experts even think that I can dream while I am sleeping now...I think I'll dream about my first international tour concert expierence tonight (will it be U2?)! I want Daddy to start sharing music with me so that I can know as much as him when I get bigger! And I also bet he can hear and feel my heartbeat if he feels just right on Mommy's tummy! How cool is that!? Monday, July 14, 2008
This Week I Am Learning To...
...grow more and more! It's definately what I am focusing on right now. I am learning to respond to Mommy and Daddy when they rub Mommy's BIG belly. I liek to kick Daddy back when he feels for me. I have turned over completely twice this week! Ask Mommy about it, she could feel it and Daddy even got to see me move over! I am excited that I can really hear Mommy and Daddy when they talk to me or play music for me now. My brain is rapidly growing so that I love it when they share music and conversation with me (I eavesdrop on all of Mommy's conversations...shh, don't tell! I'm sneaky!). Like I said before, I am growing like crazy! This could be considered a "rapid growth period," like I will have again in Middle School! Mommy can also tell my sleep patterns, it's pretty rhythmic throughout the day (maybe I can give her a glimpse into what it will be like when I get out of here...nah, lets leave that a mystery for her, she'll love that). Some experts even think that I can dream while I am sleeping now...I think I'll dream about my first international tour concert expierence tonight (will it be U2?)! I want Daddy to start sharing music with me so that I can know as much as him when I get bigger! And I also bet he can hear and feel my heartbeat if he feels just right on Mommy's tummy! How cool is that!?
Labels:
baby,
development,
learning,
pregnancy,
this week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment