...grow fat. I am gaining weight to keep me warm and chubby for when I make my big debut. My skin is fitting me better as a result, it's not so wrinkley as it has been. I am concerned about the amount of room I have in this little cozy home Momma made for me, it's getting rather cramped, and I don't see it getting any better, just worse. I'm still moving around in here, just not as much and I'm not able to kick Daddy's hand as well as I used to. My eyes are moving, I often follow lights and shadows when Daddy waves his hand over Mommy's belly. I am sensitive to changes in light, sound, taste, and smell...when Mommy eats something strong, I can taste it too...when Mommy smells something potent (like when Daddy farts) I can smell it too. Some tastes and smells I like, some not so much (yes, I can decide that already, I'm a genious baby). I am still lying in Mommy's belly side to side, I like my head on the left lately, but soon, I will chill out upside down to get ready to see all you people! I can't wait to meet all my grandparents, my aunts and uncles, and my cousin, Zachary!
No comments:
Post a Comment