
...gain weight!
I'm getting fat; ya know, those cute chubby cheeks that Mommies and Daddies like to kiss on? Well, I'm workin on getting some of those as well as some thigh rolls. Those are always cute on baby boys Mommy says. The white fat cells that are accumulating under my skin will help keep me warm this winter and after I get out of my cozy warm home inside Mommy. They are also making my skin turn from red to pink, so I'll look like you people when I get out of here. And my skin is getting less wrinkly, less like an old man and more like a sweet little baby.
My brain is developing wonderfully now too. In great numbers, the neurons and synapses are developing and connecting in there (don't worry, I can't feel it at all). This will give me the skills I need to have as a newborn, ya know to feel pain and let out that huge cry when my diaper is wet (Mommy and Daddy can't wait for those). I am also working on developing the skill of coordination between my sucking/swallowing and my breathing. It's difficult, but I am working hard, I mean, what else do I have to do in here; it's awful dark. To work on my breathing for that first huge breath and scream when Mommy and Daddy see me soon, I am taking intermittent deep breaths -- of water, just to work out those muscles and my to prepare my aveoli for real oxygen someday. I am also happy with all this amniotic fluid in here with me lately, this is definately more than I've ever had before! The doctor is going to start measuring it soon to let Mommy know that it's alright in here (you can tell her that now though, I'm not worried.)
Now, Mommy and Daddy have seriously been wondering if I am llying in here with my head up or if my head is down yet...well, wouldn't you like to know!!
I'm getting fat; ya know, those cute chubby cheeks that Mommies and Daddies like to kiss on? Well, I'm workin on getting some of those as well as some thigh rolls. Those are always cute on baby boys Mommy says. The white fat cells that are accumulating under my skin will help keep me warm this winter and after I get out of my cozy warm home inside Mommy. They are also making my skin turn from red to pink, so I'll look like you people when I get out of here. And my skin is getting less wrinkly, less like an old man and more like a sweet little baby.
My brain is developing wonderfully now too. In great numbers, the neurons and synapses are developing and connecting in there (don't worry, I can't feel it at all). This will give me the skills I need to have as a newborn, ya know to feel pain and let out that huge cry when my diaper is wet (Mommy and Daddy can't wait for those). I am also working on developing the skill of coordination between my sucking/swallowing and my breathing. It's difficult, but I am working hard, I mean, what else do I have to do in here; it's awful dark. To work on my breathing for that first huge breath and scream when Mommy and Daddy see me soon, I am taking intermittent deep breaths -- of water, just to work out those muscles and my to prepare my aveoli for real oxygen someday. I am also happy with all this amniotic fluid in here with me lately, this is definately more than I've ever had before! The doctor is going to start measuring it soon to let Mommy know that it's alright in here (you can tell her that now though, I'm not worried.)
Now, Mommy and Daddy have seriously been wondering if I am llying in here with my head up or if my head is down yet...well, wouldn't you like to know!!
No comments:
Post a Comment