A part of being preggo is the process of nesting, especially towards the end, where I am. But without a nursery to decorate, as of yet, I am being creative in doing things for his nursery.
The first thing I am doing is working on a a scrapbook for him. I've started it already, and I gotta say, I like it. :) I've put pages in it that will tell him what his Daddy and Mommy were like before he came along, including everything from all the trips we went on to the concerts we attended. There's a proposal, engagement, wedding and honeymoon picture and pictures of our 3 Compassion kids. Then there's a page for all the pictures we have of him so far; our doctor has been very generous in giving us pictures when we have an ultrasound done, I like that. Next to go in the scrapbook will be a page or two laying out all the things I have blogged about my pregnan
cy, so he will know what I was thinking, feeling and going through to get him here. The first page is blank and I can't wait to add the first page (a picture of our family of 3 for the firs t time). So instead of a baby book with lace and ribbon, our boy will have a baseball scrapbook made by Mommy. I think it's pretty cool.So I have baught paper galore and stickers and scissors, glue, tape, all the works. I can't wait to scrapbook pictures of my little boy!
Next on the nesting to do list will be a bulletin board for his room. I always want to have pitures of family on the wall in his room and when he is bigger he can put pictures he drew on it too. I just gotta pick out a fabric and ribbon for it, I can't decide what to get!
My co-worker, Jennifer just said hi to baby peanut...she's hanging out in my lobby during her lunch break.
1 comment:
This is a great idea. It'll turn out so cute.
Post a Comment