So I went to the doctor yesterday...everything is normal...blood pressure, baby's heartbeat, sugar levels, swelling...all normal; so that was good. We are going back in 2 weeks and then will go weekly until little man comes out.So while I was at the doctor's she looks at my belly to measure it (right on schedule too by the way) and to do a audible ultrasound to listen to the baby's heartbeat. She lifted my shirt to see the belly and said...now this is a quote that made me quite depressed..."Wow, you have stretch mark city." Can I just say that when your OB/GYN, a professional baby doctor, who looks at preggo bellies all day long, and has for a long time, says that your stretch marks are crazy, then you know it must be bad.
And they itch like crazy lately. I mean stinging, I swear this itches like the chicken pox did as a kid, itching.
So I've been trying to do everything I can think of to help me not scratch them and to simply make them go away (although that may be a LONG time from now, I know), but I don't know what to do.
I've tried everything I can' think of...lotions, anti-itch cream, cocoa butter, neosporin, vitamin e oil, all those lotions that are marketed to reduce stretch marks...and no luck.
Any advise? Anybody dealt with this problem??
No comments:
Post a Comment