...from blogging. Ever since I got outta that warm cozy home, life has been crazy and all I want to do is sleep. Blogging is last on the list...just behind sleeping, eating, pooping, crying and squeaking...sorry guys! But no worries, I haven't left you hanging long...my Mommy blogs about me all the time...she's so proud and loves me very much...check her blog out.
Recently she blogged about my first week home here - http://daleandlinny.blogspot.com/2008/10/so-many-firsts.html
and about my bouncer - i love that chair - here - http://daleandlinny.blogspot.com/2008/10/bouncy-seat.html
and my first Skype call with my Oma here - http://daleandlinny.blogspot.com/2008/10/skypeing-oma.html
and my Parental Units' lack of sleep - complete with a picture - here - http://daleandlinny.blogspot.com/2008/10/sleeping.html
and my first week-birthday here - http://daleandlinny.blogspot.com/2008/10/caedmons-one-week-old.html
there's a great picture of me and my daddy here - http://daleandlinny.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-boys.html - and here - http://daleandlinny.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-boys_10.html
Check them out!
Daddy blogs about me too!!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment